Friday, October 21, 2011

ENTER: Perseus

I met Perseus a few months ago when I first started going to the school I'm going to now. I knew that he lived in the same trailer park as myself -- just up the hill -- but I had never bothered in talking to him. Such a thing seemed to be, at least for me, unimportant and unnecessary. So for him, his brother, and two nephews, I never payed too much mind to.
However, there was an older boy in the back of the bus who often got on my nerves. He would cuss everyone out, including the bus driver, and it was quite annoying. Really, it was. Even if pretty much none of it was aimed directly at me, that doesn't mean that I can't get fed up of someone's ignorant crap. How childish . . . but hey, I don't know what he goes through. It wouldn't surprise me that much if one -- or both -- of his parents were alcoholics. Nope, not at all. Trouble-making is a common personality trait for children who grow up with alcoholics and/or alcohol abusers. But I'll get into those details later on.

I had expressed my annoyance with another neighbor, Ashley L. and her friend, Amber, one day in fifth period. They told me his name and all that stuff, and on the afternoon, a random girl by the name of Courtney sat by me for  a total of .30 seconds and said, "So, I hear you don't like Daniel?"

[Laughs] "Yeah."

"Girl, let me tell you, you've got good tastes."

After she left, Perseus, who had been sitting behind me, asked my name and that kinda thing, and we started talking, and blah blah blah. I found out that he and I had many similarities, including the love of fantasy stories, awesome (aka lots of dark clothing) old music tastes (like Guns N' Roses and stuff), and so on. I had a feeling that he had gone through a gothy phase before, and if he hadn't, then I could introduce him into the subculture to see if he likes it.

After the third or fourth day of talking, he told me that he had been a goth once. Yet, he didn't know anything about the types or the music or anything like that, so I had to re-introduce him. I drug him over to my house and showed him the UGG blog, and so he told me that he wanted to be Goth -- with a big "G". Like I knew he would.

So now we're both Baby Bats and don't know what to do with ourselves. Well, actually we do. Listen to music and make a large collection of awesome fashion. He wants to be a Deathrocker when he moves out of his grandmother's place. Mmm. Though I don't have a problem with Deathrockers themselves, I am no fan of the fashion. Deathhawks and stuff like that just instantly remind me of someone trying to be a bad ass. I need to get out of that thought . . . .

There is no real picture I can show you of Perseus, except for this Photoshopped one:

Perseus
Source:  His phone

No comments:

Post a Comment